Friday, April 1, 2011

Winter Blues Card Swap Cards!!!!

Hey you guys!!! I recently participated in my very first card/anything swap ever!! And I have to sayyyy, it was such a fun time! The swap was hosted by La Georgia Paperie and the theme was "winter blues". I was soooo sick and tired of winter already, and if you live in Canada, you totally know what I mean ;) LOL! I was in a group with 3 other participants, and their cards turned out great!!

This cute card is from Cheryl from Ontario. You can find her on her youtube channel: thecraftnut32.


Take a look at this beautiful flower pot card made by Wendy! Love that the flowers pull out as a tag! Check out her youtube channel at: wendyscreativecorner.

This adorable last card is from the hostess herself, Lindsey!! Love love love that adorable birdie!! She's soo stinking cute! You can check out how she created this pretty card on her channel here. You can also visit her blog at http://lageorgiapaperie.com/.

Thanks sooo much ladies for the wonderful springy cards I received!! I will post the card I created for this swap soon!

hugs,
Hazelle

No comments:

Post a Comment