Saturday, December 8, 2012

TGF + Copics = <3

I have been practicing my copic coloring, and holy smokes, I totally forgot how much I love playing with my copic markers. I was inspired by a youtube video I watched the other day and it really made me want to pull out my Greeting farm stamps (which BTW, I also forgot how much I loved) and color away.

So here is a simple card I created using my copics, Cheeky Xmas TGF stamp, my spellbinders, and some Recollections paper.



I wanted her to look like she was frollicking in the snow, so I used my glossy accents to glue some Diamond Dust to the white areas of her hat and outfit. I don't know if you can tell, but I had some Iridescent Medium hanging around and wanted to try it out on the red area of her santa hat. (oh, ps. the verdict is still out on that..)

Here's a pic of the copics I used.



Happy Holidays!
-Hazelle

No comments:

Post a Comment