Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Pretty Girl" Prima Layout

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I know I did, but it sure did fly by fast! Did you get what you wished for? :)

So for my first project of 2013, I created a layout using Prima's Tea-Thyme papers. I LOVE this collection! It was so easy to create with! I did a bunch of fussy cutting, and distressing and I even used some Gesso to white wash part of the background paper. So fun!

Here it is in all it's yumminess! Ain't she a beaut!

 
 

 

 I found this AWESOME pinned rose tutorial on pinterest where she used the Donna Salazar Spellbinders "Rose Creations" die, and seriously, I fell in love with it. All I did differently was use a paintbrush to curve the petals, whereas she pinched it with her fingers. It was so super easy to make, and for those of you who have some homemade flowers under your belt, this tutorial will be a cinch for you! Even if you've never made homemade flowers before, hey, why don't you try it!

 
Here's a close up of the rose blooms
 
 
 
For a more closer look, you can watch the video with more details on the layout :)
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
-Hazelle
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment